Qualification Criteria for Renting
- A completed and signed application from ALL proposed occupants over the age of 19 must be submitted. ALL LINES MUST BE FILLED IN WITH THE INFORMATION CLEARLY WRITTEN. Incorrect or misinformation will disqualify you as a prospective renter.
- With each application a $40.00 screening fee in cash, cashiers check, or money order is required for the purpose of running credit and eviction reports for each applicant.
- You must provide a photo I.D. We require a photo I.D. – Driver’s license, or state issued I.D. or SSC for each applicant.
- Previous evictions, bankruptcy, garnishments, or liens may disqualify you.
- Rental history is required.
- We require previous landlord and employer contact information if applicable. If the contact information is false, you will be disqualified.
- We require monthly income of 2.5 times the amount of your monthly rent. Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, or tax records. All other income, including self-employment, must be verified through tax returns and/or 2 months bank statements.
- Rental history must be verifiable from unbiased sources. If you are related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords, your application may be declined. We prefer no cosigners but will consider a qualified co-signer on your rental agreement. Qualified co-signers must meet all screening criteria plus make 2.5 times the amount of rent and reside locally.
- You will be denied if you have a conviction from any type of crime that would be considered a threat to residents or real property.
- An up-front nonrefundable pet deposit of $250 per pet, security deposit and first months rent are due prior or when signing the lease before move in.
- We will accept the first qualified applicant.
Please note that all our properties are smoke-free. If you rent the unit, you must smoke outdoors.
Please be sure the following four (4) items accompany your rental application:
- Your application screening fee of $40.00 in the form of cash, cashier’s check or money order for each applicant over the age of 19. Please note that we do not accept card payments nor do we carry change. Be sure to bring exact change.
- Picture I.D (Drivers license, Green Card, or Passport)
- Social Security Card
- Proof of income: Current paystubs.
For self-employed, 1099 applicants, your last tax return is required.